Who is Diego?
Diego. The Regal, Non-Beagle.
I’m Diego. I met Linz at Orange County Animal Control in January of 2011, where she purchase me for a very small amount of monies, $20.11. (She tells me it was the best $20 she ever spent). Since then, many many things have changed. I have discovered parks for dogs, pedicures, accompanying Linz to work, car rides and even a handful of airplane rides. Linz teaches me with the clicker training, which she picked up from YouTubes (she is always watching the Youtubes), books and other crazy dog people. I have compiled a list below in case you want to learn, too. But yes, she and B are nice roommates. They kiss me more than I’d prefer, but – ees a small price to pay for a place to live and organic dog foods.
- Chihuahua Mix (a DNA swab test revealed Border Collie, Dalmatian, and Pekinese? Ooooookay.)
- 11-14 lbs depending on how much training I am doing.
- I answer to Diego, Dado, Boo-dis, Small Pants, Pup-Pup.
- My interests are things like food, food, food, clicker training, tearing up paper or plastic, getting dried off, soft surfaces and warm laundry.
- My dislikes have decreased over the years, but I am still not a fan of miniature adults (kids), knocking, bouncing balls, skateboards, and people that don’t let me meet them at my own pace.